T: Gaming on the Internet: the best online games from the most top developers
D: Immerse yourself in an exciting virtual adventure world with the best online games from the industry’s top developers. These games don’t just entertain; they transport you to virtual realities.
The most popular games from top providers
Providers are those companies that come up with and produce slot machines. The level of payoff, volatility and other characteristics of the slot depends on them.
We have highlighted several manufacturers whose games are worthy of your attention and compared them according to several criteria. You can see them on the bet365 live casino website and other trustworthy gambling sites.
Criteria for evaluating providers
- Average payout percentage and variance. NetEnt has the highest payout percentages, reaching 98%. High volatility can be seen at Microgaming and Bongo. Low variance is more characteristic of Play’N Go and Yggdrasil.
- Maximum winnings. Microgaming is the leader in this indicator. Their slots often give coefficients x200-x500. Other providers have a little worse – up to x300.
- Frequency of bonuses. The company Bongo stands out here. Bonuses fall out more often than at other providers, but at the same time, the profitable Bonus Game is activated every 10–20 times.
We have highlighted the top 5 manufacturers that stand out from the rest in the gambling industry.
The provider has been setting quality standards and making interesting slots (even using well-known plots) for more than ten years. The UK and Malta Gambling Commission regulates the company. NetEnt products have unique characteristics.
- Design. Each slot is maximally detailed and animated. For the last couple of years, the developer emphasizes 3D graphics.
- The level of return. The average return percentage for NetEnt machines is 95%-98%. Jackpot 6000 slot has a record high of 98.86%.
- Plots. NetEnt has a contract with Warner Bros. Entertainment, thanks to which the provider uses the plots of TV series and movies in its slots.
The best games from NetEnt
- Dead or Alive. Wild West theme, five reels and nine paylines. RTP is 96.8%. As a bonus – freespins with an additional multiplier.
- Jack and The Beanstalk. One of the best 3D slots in NetEnt’s card library. Five reels, 20 lines. As a bonus – free spins and a thematic round.
- Blood Suckers. The slot about vampires has 25 paylines. Bonuses are few – freespins and thematic rounds.
The Swedish developer has released more than 200 games over the years. Its central themes are Ancient Egypt, fantasy and adventure. Among gamblers, Play’N Go is known for the fact that in its card catalogue, there are dozens of slots-analogs of Book of Ra.
In addition to good graphics and exciting plots, the provider offers:
- adaptation to the screens of mobile devices;
- Full HD resolution;
- 3D graphics;
- payout level from 95% to 97%;
- jackpots and high odds in bonuses.
The best games from Play’N Go
Every gambler has his list of favourites. We’ve highlighted three of the most popular slots by attendance.
- Hugo 2. The main character of the slot is the houseboy, Hugo. The five-reel machine has a wild, a scatter and a thematic round.
- Book of Dead. The best analog of Book of Dead. Egyptian plot, classic playing field (5 reels, 10 lines) and freespins.
- Moon Princess. The machine is dedicated to the famous anime “Sailor Moon”. It attracts attention to randomly falling bonuses and the original mechanics of combinations.
The provider launched its first slot in 1994 and since then has kept up. Microgaming’s product range includes slots, games with live dealers and machines with progressive jackpots. The following can be attributed to the features of the provider.
- The level of returns. RTP fluctuates around 95%-98%. The record figure for the provider is 97.62% in the Xcalibur machine.
- Numerous bonuses. The slots have a wild symbol, scatter element, freespins and thematic round. Each machine is generously equipped with exciting bonuses.
- High odds and jackpots. The company doesn’t skimp on the winnings – up to x500 for the usual bonus games. Also, in their assortment, there are slots with progressive jackpots, for example, the famous Mega Moolah.
The best games from Microgaming
Game of Thrones. A slot machine based on the TV series of the same name. There are two versions – with 15 and 243 paylines, of the bonuses – four variants of freespins. The payout level is small – 95.06%.
Immortal Romance. The game is about four vampires, each of whom has specific abilities. They are manifested during the bonus round. RTP – 96.86%.
Thunderstruck. One of the old developments of the provider. Five reels, nine lines. Of the bonuses – 15 spins with an additional multiplier.
Provider Yggdrasil appeared in 2013 and almost immediately entered the list of the best manufacturers. The collection is small – only 100 titles. Among them are slots and table games (blackjack and roulette).
Yggdrasil’s machines have many features: graphics, plots, soundtrack and animation. The average RTP is 95-97%. There are always a lot of bonuses – wilds, scatter, freespins and thematic rounds.
The best slots from Yggdrasil
- Golden Fish Tank. It’s a standard playing field and the mechanics of dropping combinations. Of interest – bonuses during free spins.
- Vikings Go Berzerk. A five-reel slot about Vikings with a maximum win of 500,000 credits: there are sticky and regular wilds, freespins and respins.
- Reptoids. Five reels, 20 paylines. Here, the wild appears randomly on the field, and combining three scatters brings maximum payouts.
The company Bongo started operating in 2015. The assortment of games is small – only 44 titles. Slots work stably even at low internet speeds. In addition, users note other advantages:
- adaptation of the game for any screen;
- elaborate graphics and animation;
- there is a license and high-quality GSC;
- translation into 19 languages.
The best machines from Booongo
The provider’s assortment is small, but it is challenging to choose the best slots.
- Secret of Nefertiti 2. A standard Egyptian-themed slot machine with freespins and additional multipliers. The launch of the second part of the slot was much more successful than the first.
- Vikings Winter. Six reels of unusual shape, 100 paylines. There are free spins, which are activated by three scatters.
- Age of Caesar. 5 reels and 30 paylines. There is a freespin and high coefficients.
To find a game that will win you over, try opening some of these top games.