Today many online casinos offer the ability to play Plinko games both in demo version and for real money, Plinko is suitable to play both on PC and on mobile devices running Android or iOS. No differences in the rules and chances of winning, they are the same. To run Plinko you need a browser or the Plinko game download app. For playing in demo mode no registration is required, but to play for real money you need to register and increase your game balance.
Download Apk file Plinko
You can install the Plinko app on your Android device without much difficulty, having access to the official link and following the direct instructions that we have prepared for you in the review. Guide on how to install Plinko game Apk file on your Android device with the help of step-by-step instructions:
- Download Sources. Prior to installing an Apk file, you have to allow installation from other sources than the official app store. To do this, go to Settings, Security, Apps and alerts, More options, Apps and notifications, Advanced, Access to special apps, Install unknown apps (exact navigation may vary depending on your device). Used to download APK files Select a browser or app and activate the Allow from this source change for permissions;
- Click the download button to start downloading the file to your device;
- Switch to the download folder or to the folder where the APK file was saved;
- Install the file to start the program launch process;
- Once the installation is complete, tap the Open icon on the installation screen or search for the Plinko app icon in the device’s app bar. Tap on the icon to launch the game and start playing.
System Requirements of Plinko app
Given the fact that the functioning of the application is based on a number of factors that give the programme a set of options and features, it is important to understand what characteristics of the user’s device are necessary for the correct operation of the application. At Plinko betting company these requirements are specified on the website before downloading the application. Beyond the technical specifications, you should also take into account the system requirements. After all, this determines whether and how the application will work. At the moment, these include:
- Operating systems: Android, iOS, Windows;
- Memory capacity: 60 MB;
- RAM: 4 GB;
- PROCESSOR: At least 1.2 GHz.